1) We are running a Summer Camp from Thursday 23rd July – Friday 4th September, the day runs from 9.00am – 5.00pm (additional hours available upon request) The cost is £30. Half days are 9.00am/12.30pm and 1.30pm/5.00pm at a cost of £20.
The day will be offering Tennis coaching, Team sports such as rounders, cricket, basketball, we have a table tennis table, snooker table, punch bag, for the older children we have some mind-setting challenges!…..and there is an Arts and Crafts section. Early booking is essential.
2) We are running Mini Red coaching sessions for 1 hour at a cost of £5. These run from week commencing 01/08/15 on a Tuesday and Thursday only at 10.00am. Booking is essential.
3) On Thursday 23rd July we are holding an end of term Mini Festival from 4pm-6pm. The festival will run a tennis coaching zone, points playing zone and a fun and games zone. Each child will have a go on each session, there will be prizes, drinks and snacks provided, the cost of the event is just £7.
4) From September 7th we are offering a childcare collection from Lady Bay school at 3.25pm, 1 hour tennis coaching, 1 hour sport activities/arts and crafts. Drink,fruit and snack provided, the cost is £9.50 per day.
5) Sunday 19th July we are holding our first Mini Red Match at 4pm, the cost of this is £3.50. The club coaching team will be running. The aim of this is to get the children rallying and learning how to score points. During our recent coaching Pete has been introducing this with some of our more able players and serving.
6) Lady Bay Tennis Hoodies are available in all sizes starting off at £15 – £25 depending on sizes and requirements. It will have the Logo on, name if required and LBTC on the back, available as a pull on hoodie, or zip up.
We need a more children to join us for Mini Orange
, age range 8-9, in particular Tuesday Evening at 4pm.
Friday evening is a new Mini Red session and we could take more children at 4pm.
We would like to start up a Parent and Tot Session – age range 3-5 (note: parents can be any age). We have not decided on times at this stage and would like parental feedback if there is interest and what would be the most suitable time before we fix times etc.
The new coaching programme starts week commencing 7th September we are taking bookings for the first half term which is 7 weeks at a cost of £5 per session. (7 x £5 = £35) Payment can be made by cash, cheque or online. Our spaces are limited early booking essential to ensure place.
We are more than happy to put on additional sessions to those currently scheduled in our timetable. If you would like to find out more or express an interest please contact our Carol on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Mini Tennis …[click]